Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sienna's Disney Princess Cake

I made this Disney Princess cake for my good friend Adonis' daughter Sienna for her 7th birthday. I had these really pretty Disney Princess cake placs and rings that I've been dying to use, and I wanted to do something special for Sienna so I decided to make her this cake.


 I chose to do a light blue base with a light pink border and rosebuds to go with some of the colors of the decor. I wish I had made some yellow rosebuds along with the pink ones to match with the yellow rings but I didn't think about it until it was too late. Oh well, next time hehe...


 Here is a close-up of the pretty crown rings that I used which feature 6 different princess in 3 colors. The blue and yellow rings in this picture feature 2 of my favorite princesses - Ariel and Jasmine :-)


2 comments:

  1. Hi i seen this on google and my wee girl would love this for her birthday and was wondering if i can buy one, If you could get in touch with me on lorimcdonald17gmail.com thanks xx

    ReplyDelete