Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rose Cake

This little rose cake was made as a smaller version of an anniversary cake that I made with a similar design. I thought the original cake I made looked really tasty and I had left over ingredients so I decided to make one for myself. This cake is made up of French vanilla cake, raspberry filling, and buttercream icing and decor.


For the design of the original cake, I chose white with red roses and border because it reminded me of love, and it was a cake for a 1st wedding anniversary so I thought it fit. It also fit with the light color of the cake and the red of the filling. For my smaller version, I used a few roses with a ring of rosebuds to give a little more decor. I thought my cake was very cute and sweet, and I actually liked it more than the larger original. 


Here is a picture of the original cake that I made.


No comments:

Post a Comment