Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Marcus' Cars 2 Cake

This is a cake that I made for my youngest son Marcus for his 2nd birthday. He absolutely loves cars in general, but especially loves Disney's Cars. I decided to do a Cars 2 themed party and made a cake with some of the characters racing each other. 


I didn't really have a design in mind when I did this but I knew I wanted to draw some kind of track and add some characters to it. I used some toy cars that I picked up at my local Target, and I found the checkered flags and lights at a local cake supply store. Once I did the track and added the cars, I just added from there and this is what I came up with. It probably would have came out better if I had a design in mind but I was fairly happy with it.


I apologize for the bad pictures. My digital camera was not working and I had to use my old phone which took horrible pictures. I look forward to doing another Cars themed cake with a nice design plan and a better camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment