Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

I'm a sucker for anything that has chocolate and peanut butter, especially when it comes to Reese's. This delicious chocolately peanut buttery combo is like a marriage made in heaven. (hehe) One day while working, a co-worker of mine began talking about these amazing cookies that her mom would make that consisted of a peanut butter cookie base, much like when making peanut butter blossoms, but the cookie dough balls are placed in small muffin pans rather than on a baking pan. As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, a mini Reese's cup is immediately pushed down into the dough. Once the cookies are completely cooled and removed from the pans, these incredible little cookies are born.


This specific recipe that I used was one that I found on the Taste of Home website. It is an extremely easy recipe to make, and the cookies bake in just 7 minutes so a batch can be easily whipped up for a last minute treat.


Ever since I've made these cookies, I've been completely hooked. They have been a huge hit with family and friends. They are definitely my favorite new favorite cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment