Monday, July 23, 2012

Hill Wedding Anniversary Cake

In honor of Heather and Anthony Hill's 1 year wedding anniversary, I suprised the couple with this cake. I made their wedding cake for them the year prior (posted under Hill Wedding Cake).


For this cake, I used Frech vanilla cake, raspberry filling and buttercream icing. I decided to use red roses for the decor since they symbolize love, romance, passion and beauty. I sprinkled some edible glitter flakes on the roses to give them a little sparkle.


Happy anniversary Heather and Tony! May you have many more happy years together!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect colors this cake has! Red, the color of love! It will be a good idea to throw a party for my best friend’s wedding anniversary and a cake like this will just be ultimate! The LA venue has been booked and now it’s time to order the cake and invite people.

    ReplyDelete